Ausclimate's Christmas Air-Purifier Competition 2018 T's & C's
Ausclimate is giving you the opportunity to win a AUS-9500 WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier valued at $699 RRP. To win this fantastic Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier simply let us know "How this WINIX air-purifier could help you this Christmas season" in approximately 50 words or less, in the respective Facebook Post comment section.
Ausclimate’s range of WINIX Home Air Purifiers are the ideal solution for clean & healthy indoor air quality. Easy to use, ‘set & forget’ features with the most advanced filtration systems & PlasmaWaveTM technology – our range is available on our website now.
Experience clean, fresh air with Ausclimate’s Product Review Award-Winning WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air-Purifier, featuring Hospital-grade H13-rated HEPA filtration, PlasmaWaveTM technology, anti-bacterial mesh shield, auto ‘set & forget’ settings, ‘smart’ dust & odour sensors, replacement filter indicator. Excellent for the filtration of dust, mould spores, VOCs, a variety of allergens, pet dander and much more!
Ausclimate ‘Christmas Air-Purifier Competition’ giveaway Promotion.
Ausclimate Pty Ltd (ABN 60 667 963 079), PO Box 161 The Gap QLD 4061.
Refer to Terms and Conditions.
Open only to Australian residents and excludes directors, officers, management and employees of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
Commences 12:00pm AEDT on 4/12/2018 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on 21/12/2018. Entry method during the competition period: entrants must: (a) visit the Ausclimate Facebook Page at our ‘Christmas Air-Purifier Competition’ post and write about how our WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier can help you in approximately 50 words or less.
1 x WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier (model AUS-9500) valued of $699 RRP (inc GST).
All entries must be received during the competition period. Consumers may only enter once during the competition period. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first entry will be accepted. Approximate 50 words or less limitation is to be taken as a guideline, not an absolute limit.
The winners will be notified by public announcement (Facebook & Website Blog) in the first instance within one week of our announcement taking place on 23/12/2018. The results will also appear on the the Ausclimate Facebook Page
The prize must be claimed by 5pm AEDT 28/12/2018. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the relevant prize to the next best valid entry. Upon receiving their prize, the winner must be willing to participate in some Ausclimate promotional activity (such as publicity and photography).
- The information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the competition period. (Commences 12:00pm AEDT on 4/12/2018 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDST on 21/12/2018)
- Entries must be received during the competition period. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft and communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple facebook accounts may be disqualified.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- This competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, among other things, literary and creative merit.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best valid single (1) entry, as determined by the judges, from all entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant. Each “How an Air-Purifier can help you this Christmas season” comment must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this competition entrants: (a) consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry (including the “How an Air-Purifier can help you this Christmas season” comment and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purposes; and (b) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners at their nominated delivery address. (PO Box address will not be accepted)
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the next best valid entry.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit of the prizes.
- The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or with the operation of the competition, or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of a prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The judges’ decision on allocation of the prize is at the complete discretion of the panel and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the final selection or any part of the judging process.