Wow, TEN YEARS folks! Yes we can’t believe it either - how time flies. Yes September 8th, 2021 marks the 10 year anniversary of our Australian family company from modest beginnings. We would like to give out a huge thank you to all of our Ausclimate friends and supporters out there who have helped us over the years to make it to this massive milestone!
As a small sign of our appreciation, we are happy to be giving you all an EXTRA 10% OFF our already discounted prices on the Ausclimate.com.au website for the entire month of September, 2021 by using the below promo code. In addition to this, we are also excited to announce the Ausclimate 10 Year Anniversary Thank You Giveaway, whereby we will be giving away a Winix Zero+ PRO 5 stage air purifier prize pack worth over $1,000 RRP to one lucky Ausclimate customer this month.
Thank you once more to everyone out there for getting Ausclimate to 10 years. It brings us great joy that we are still able to live up to our mission statement of making a real difference for our customers’ lives, by helping to create healthier air within Australian homes. We are very proud that 10 years on, Ausclimate is still your solution for a cleaner, dryer & healthier indoor climate.
Russell, Allan & the entire Ausclimate Family-Team
10 Year Anniversary September Savings
To receive an EXTRA 10% OFF* of our already discounted prices, simply enter the promo code of “AUSCLIMATE10YEARS” on checkout for all purchases on the Ausclimate website. This offer is also valid for use for all Ausclimate over-the-phone orders by verbally mentioning our “Ausclimate 10 Year Anniversary Discount”.
P.S. our Spring Cashback E-Giftcard Offer is still valid with this discount, so please take advantage of this excellent offer!
*Offer subject to change and only available directly from Ausclimate. Offer not to be combined with any other promo codes, offer not eligible on previous orders or commercial range.
Ausclimate 10 Year Anniversary Thank You Giveaway
All Ausclimate dehumidifier and air purifier orders during September 2021 will be eligible for the Winix Zero+ PRO 5 stage air purifier prize pack giveaway (worth over $1,000 RRP). This prize pack will be drawn at random from all eligible entrants on the 4th of October 2021.
Ausclimate 10 Year Anniversary Giveaway Promotion.
Ausclimate Pty Ltd (ABN 68 153 116 342).
Conditions of Entry
Refer to Terms and Conditions.
Open only to Australian residents and excludes directors, officers, management and employees of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
Commences 12:00pm AEDT on 1/09/2021 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on 30/09/2021.
1 x WINIX Zero+ Pro 5-Stage Air Purifier (model AUS-1250AZPU) valued of $785 RRP (inc GST).
1 x WINIX Zero+ Pro 5-Stage Filter Replacement Combo Pack (model GJ-GU Filters) valued of $218 RRP (inc GST).
1 x Ausclimate Digital Climate Gauge valued of $29.95 RRP (inc GST).
1 x Crest Platinum Single Socket Surge Protector (model PWU01905) valued of $29.95 RRP (inc GST).
Entry will be based on a purchase of an air purifier unit or dehumidifier unit from Ausclimate
Participating products are as follows:
AU-1910DD Ausclimate Cool Seasons Premium 10L Desiccant Dehumidifier
WHD-610HE Ausclimate NWT Small Compact 12L Dehumidifier
WDH-316DB Ausclimate NWT Compact+ 16L Dehumidifier
WDH-716DE Ausclimate NWT Medium 20L Dehumidifier
WDH-1920EA Ausclimate NWT Medium+ 25L Dehumidifier
WDH-930DA Ausclimate NWT Large 35L Dehumidifier
WDH-930EDH Ausclimate NWT All Season 35L Dehumidifier
WDH-070EBP Ausclimate NWT Supreme All Seasons 50L Dehumidifier
AUS-0850AAPU Winix Australia Compact 4 Stage Air Purifier
AUS-1050AZBU Winix Australia Zero 4-Stage Air Purifier
AUS-1250AZPU Winix Australia Zero+ Pro 5-Stage Air Purifier
- Products must be purchased directly from Ausclimate (Ausclimate.com.au website or over-the-phone order)
- Each single transaction of participating product will give the consumer one single entry into the prize draw
- Multiple purchases of participating product(s) in a single transaction will only be classed as a single entry
- Multiple transactions of participating product(s) will give the consumer one entry for each transaction
- All participating purchases can be made either online or by phone.
- All entries must be received during the competition period.
The winner will be contacted via phone or email following the prize draw.
Prize Claim Date and Time
The prize will be drawn by 5pm AEDT 04/10/2021. The winner will be notified by phone and email. Upon receiving their prize, the winner must be willing to participate in some Ausclimate promotional activity (such as publicity and photography).
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the competition period. (Commences 12:00pm AEDT on 1/109/2021 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDST on 30/09/2021)
- Entries must be received during the competition period. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft and communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- This competition is a game of chance; skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The valid single (1) entry, as determined by the judges, from all entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners at their nominated delivery address. (PO Box address will not be accepted)
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the next best valid entry.
- The winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit of the prizes.
- The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or with the operation of the competition, or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of a prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The judges’ decision on allocation of the prize is at the complete discretion of the panel and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the final selection or any part of the judging process.