Been camping recently or planning your next trip? Make sure to dry out your camping gear with your Dehumidifier before packing it away for your next adventure!
Your Ausclimate Dehumidifier is the most effective way to dry out expensive camping gear, ensuring that there’s no nasty surprises for next time. Without proper moisture extraction of your camping gear after a trip, you could easily open yourself up to moisture damage and mould when rolling out the tents, sleeping bags, air mattresses and even your hiking boots/coats. Common signs include musty smells, the presence of moisture, overall dampness and the growth of unsightly mould and mildew. This not only destroys your expensive camping gear, but also has potential to affect your family’s health if re-used.
Here’s a couple of camping gear drying hints using your Ausclimate Dehumidifier:
- Bring the camping gear inside the garage or even a spare room within the home
- Drape everything over a clothes horse/airer, chairs or anything that will raise them off the floor and allow the air to circulate around them * Close the external windows and doors
- Turn on a ceiling fan or pedestal fan to circulate the air (not essential, but helpful)
- Turn on your Ausclimate NWT Dehumidifier and allow the Dehumidifier to do what it does best – remove the excess moisture from the room, including the excess moisture from all of your camping gear
The capacity of the Dehumidifier will influence the speed of the drying process. As example:
- The NWT Small Home Dehumidifier will dry out the camping gear effectively in a room size up to 20 square metres and remove up to 12 litres of moisture per day during the drying process
- On the other hand the NWT Supreme Home Dehumidifier will dry out the camping gear effectively in a room or garage up to 75 square metres and remove up to 50 litres of moisture per day during the drying process
Get the most out of your camping gear and enjoy your next camping trip!
And as always, if you’re experiencing any similar issues, please feel free to contact Allan or myself for expert advice and custom solutions for all of your moisture problems. Or check out our website at www.ausclimate.com.au