Ausclimate’s award-winning, CHOICE recommended range of WINIX Home Air Purifiers are the ideal solution for clean & healthy indoor air quality. Easy to use, "set & forget" features with the most advanced HEPA filtration systems & PlasmaWave™ technology. Perfect for smoke, dust, pets, bacteria, household odours & allergies (covering a variety of allergens). Our top-reviewed range is available now. The most complete air-purifiers on the Australian market!
This September we're proudly offering $50 Cashback E-Gift Card with every Air Purifier purchase & $100 on Multi-Buys! (when purchasing direct from Ausclimate) Plus even more value with some great individual & really great Multi-Buy deals! Check them out below. The best value air purifiers on the market!
(+ $50 Cashback Offer)
Our next-generation ZERO 4 Stage Air Purifier features 4 Stages of air purification with PlasmaWave® technology, reactive Dual Smart Sensor, Smart Air Quality Display, Sleep Mode and 4 Fan Speeds with Hospital Grade True HEPA filtration. The perfect all-rounder home air purifier.
(+ $50 Cashback Offer)
Our next-generation ZERO+ PRO 5 Stage Air Purifier features 5 stages of air purification with PlasmaWave® 2.0 technology, dedicated Pet Filter, reactive Triple Smart Sensor, Smart Air Quality Display, Sleep Mode and 4 Fan Speeds with Hospital Grade True HEPA filtration. Perfect for homes or professional workplace and office use, the ultimate PRO level air purifier.
(+ $100 Cashback Offer)
Need an air purifier solution for multiple rooms?
Take advantage of our ZERO combo deal promotion:
1x ZERO 4-stage air-purifier &
1x ZERO+ PRO 5-stage air-purifier
save $167 off of our rrp + $100 cashback!
Ex-Display and Refurbished models; up to 50% off!
purchase online through paypal with your
credit/debit card or an existing paypal account
online orders are dispatched the following business day*, please contact Ausclimate for any order/delivery questions or details
or contact us directly for expert advice on the right solution for you
make your order over the phone today!
We help you select
the best air-purifier
for your needs
1800 122 100
- “I bought this air purifier as someone who had come to the end of their tether! I was constantly getting allergies and having Asthma attacks due to dust, pollen, pet dander etc and nothing was working. No amount of medication and sprays helped and the symptoms kept coming back. I ended up finding this purifier on line and after a very informative chat with Allan – I bought one and hoped for the best. ...All symptoms have gone from night 1 and have not returned! I am beyond surprised, super relieved and now can focus on LIFE again. Thank you for changing my life and helping me feel ‘normal’ again! Best investment I ever made!”
- Elisa James
- “My wife just loves your machine – every morning she takes it from the bedroom to the living room and back again each night. It is fantastic for her – stops the Asthma in its tracks.”
- Grant Williams of Rutherglen, VIC
- “Since [my father-in-law] has been using it he has not had any hay fever at all!! It has made such a difference to his day and he know he’s going to get a good nights sleep as well. He is delighted with it and moves it from room to room. Thank you so much for a great product.”
- Honnie Cameron of Strathfieldsaye VIC
- “Thank you for your email regarding my air purifier, it has been amazing and it has really helped in the house. We purchased this for our dog who has emphysema from all the dust that has been in our air over the last two years. It has helped the whole family and we love the product. Thank you to the staff”
- David & Susan of Bolton Point NSW
- “For the past 11 years I have suffered with extreme hay fever and sinus problems and worse yet, I have not slept well in all that time. ...From the first night [with my Winix Air Purifier] ...my sleep was a lot deeper and I actually woke up with a clear head – not snuffly and snotty – and as an added bonus [my partner] Scott didn’t snore at all the entire night! ...This is something that has made an incredible difference to me, my health and my life.”
- Jillian Rutherford of Benowa, QLD
Ausclimate’s approach is 100% customer satisfaction. We want you to enjoy many years of benefits from your product, so we provide a full 2-year domestic warranty & 6-month non domestic use warranty.
We offer our domestic customers a trial period of 7 days from date of delivery. If you are not satisfied, just contact us for return and refund – this is evidence of our faith in our range of products.
Important trial period note:
We charge no restocking fees, however for health & hygiene purposes we pass on 50% discounted filter price fee to the customer to fully replace any opened or used filters.
Ausclimate provides warranty against defects and workmanship from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The product or any part found to be defective will be remedied at Ausclimate’s option through our authorised service agents and importantly at our expense. This warranty is void in cases where the product has been abused, mishandled, tampered, used under wrong voltage and/or repaired/ serviced by unauthorised parties.
Important warranty note:
Winix Australian 2-yr replacement warranty applies only for units sold by Ausclimate and Ausclimate-authorized retailers. Ausclimate/Winix warranties are null and void if a consumer is using the product in any region other than that for which it was intended. Our models are specifically manufactured by Winix for the Australian/NZ market.
If you have any queries regarding your purchase or special
delivery requirements, please email email@example.com
*delivery within 1-3 business days in most major Australian cities & regional areas
For our overseas customers, please contact us for details about our affordable overseas delivery rates
DELIVERY UPDATE (COVID-19):
To minimise the risk of spreading or contracting COVID-19, signatures will not be required for parcel delivery. Fastway Couriers/Aramex Australia will be processing all deliveries as an ATL (Authority to Leave) transaction. This means the parcel will be left in a safe place at the delivery address, and a photo will be taken of the item at the door. If the courier cannot deliver the package to a safe place, they will leave a calling card with further instructions. In this instance, the parcel will be dropped into a local Parcel Connect outlet for collection at a convenient time or returned to the nearest depot for re-delivery. For more information: ausclimate.com.au/article/ausclimate-delivery-update-covid-19
All Ausclimate model-types undergo stringent, comprehensive legislative and regulatory testing by independent government accredited bodies to ensure our products meet the highest Australian industry safety standards possible, giving you absolute confidence in your purchase.