Ausclimate’s Product Review award-winning Desiccant Dehumidifiers are the most effective & efficient technology for moisture control and water damage restoration in Australian cooler climates. Easy to use, low-cost and highly efficient, our quality assured range is available now. The all-in-one dehumidifier & dryer, your perfect choice for winter!
This September we're proudly offering $50 Cashback E-Gift Card with every Cool-Seasons Dehumidifier purchase & $100 on Multi-Buys! (when purchasing direct from Ausclimate). On top of this, we've also got an EXTRA-SPECIAL Ausclimate Anniversary 'Thank-You' SPECIAL & GIVEAWAY! Plus even more value with some great individual & really great Multi-Buy deals! Check them out below. The best value dehumidifiers on the market!
(+ $50 Bonus E-Giftcard Cashback Offer)
This premium 10 litre per day small-size/BIG-POWER model is compact & light weight yet powerful in performance with a high desiccant moisture removal capacity. An all-in-one dehumidifier & dryer; your premium choice in desiccant dehumidifiers. The most POWERFUL compact, light weight desiccant dehumidifier on the Australian market!
(+ $100 Bonus E-Giftcard Cashback Offer)
Need a PREMIUM cool-seasons dehumidifier solution for multiple rooms?
Take advantage of our cool-seasons premium multi-buy promotion:
2x cool-seasons premium 10L desiccant dehumidifier
save $160 off of our rrp + $100 cashback!
Ex-Display and Refurbished models; up to 70% off!
purchase online through paypal with your
credit/debit card or an existing paypal account
online orders are dispatched the following business day*, please contact Ausclimate for any order/delivery questions or details
or contact us directly for expert advice on the right solution for you
make your order over the phone today!
We help you select
the best dehumidifier
for your needs
1800 122 100
- “We purchased the small dehumidifier at the home show and are amazed how it is working, incredible.”
- Brian Mooney, Gold Coast QLD
- “Following our move to the Blue Mountains of NSW earlier this year my wife and I were concerned about the musty smell coming from our downstairs living area and bedrooms. ...Within the first week the 6 litre unit had filled 10+ times ...Within a month the musty smell was completely gone and the mould had not returned nor has since! ...Overall a fantastic product, with excellent friendly service. Highly recommended! We can not thank you enough.”
- Luke & Laura, Blue Mountains NSW
- “Since moving to our new home in Coffs, I had begun to develop breathing difficulties. Since our use of the dehumidifier, I have found great relief. I no longer cough or struggle to breathe. Thank you for your assistance, advice and great service.”
- Lisa, Sapphire Beach NSW
- “Just a short note to let you know how delighted my wife and I are with our recent acquisition of one of Ausclimate’s dehumidifiers. It is the best $295 we have ever invested. ...I would recommend this machine to anyone with moisture problems in any part of their home. All the best.”
- Kerry, The Gap QLD
- “I would like to let you know how very impressed I am with your dehumidifier that I purchased recently. ...The dampness is gone and the smell is refreshingly clean. This is such a wonderful product that I have recommended it to friends and family.”
- Leonie, Wagga Wagga NSW
Ausclimate’s approach is 100% customer satisfaction. We want you to enjoy many years of benefits from your product, so we provide a full 2-year domestic warranty & 6-month non domestic use warranty.
We offer our domestic customers a free trial period of 7 days from date of delivery. If you are not satisfied, just contact us for return and refund – this is evidence of our faith in our range of products. We charge no restocking fees!
Ausclimate provides warranty against defects and workmanship from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The product or any part found to be defective will be remedied at Ausclimate’s option through our authorised service agents and importantly at our expense. This warranty is void in cases where the product has been abused, mishandled, tampered, used under wrong voltage and/or repaired/ serviced by unauthorised parties.
If you have any queries regarding your purchase or special
delivery requirements, please email email@example.com
*delivery within 1-3 business days in most major Australian cities & regional areas
For our overseas customers, please contact us for details about our affordable overseas delivery rates
DELIVERY UPDATE (COVID-19):
The ongoing challenges of COVID-19 may result in some delivery delays. Please note that we are doing everything that we can to minimize any inconvenience.
To minimise the risk of spreading or contracting COVID-19, signatures will not be required for parcel delivery. Fastway Couriers/Aramex Australia will be processing all deliveries as an ATL (Authority to Leave) transaction. This means the parcel will be left in a safe place at the delivery address, and a photo will be taken of the item at the door. If the courier cannot deliver the package to a safe place, they will leave a calling card with further instructions. In this instance, the parcel will be dropped into a local Parcel Connect outlet for collection at a convenient time or returned to the nearest depot for re-delivery. For more information: ausclimate.com.au/article/ausclimate-delivery-update-covid-19
All Ausclimate model-types undergo stringent, comprehensive legislative and regulatory testing by independent government accredited bodies to ensure our products meet the highest Australian industry safety standards possible, giving you absolute confidence in your purchase.