The term ‘Ausclimate’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is certified as an Australian Company, numbered 153 116 342 and registered under the Corporations Act 2001. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. This information may not take into account all of your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The contents of our web site are protected by Australian and International copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our web site for the sole purpose of using it as an information resource for using our services. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our web site including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so.
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You shall not submit any content to this website that is illegal, defamatory discriminatory, obscene, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ausclimate’s prior written consent.
- We will try to make our web site available but cannot guarantee that our web site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
- You must not submit any content that contains potentially harmful software or data, or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, web site, router or any other internet connected device.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content, services or products available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated, any new features including new content, service and/or the sale of new products shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales, Australia. By using this website you agree that any dispute(s) arising in connection with this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales.
- We make no representations that the materials and products on our web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Australia.
- We make no warranties, express or implied that making the products available in any particular jurisdiction outside of Australia is permitted under any applicable non-Australian laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the products or any part thereof available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are resident outside of Australia, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the products by persons in jurisdictions outside of Australia or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
- For more information about these Terms, or other policy related material, please contact our representatives by phone or email.